Christy J.
“ Are there any financial planning opportunities in Scotland? ”

Christy J. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Any Banking & Finance Insiders

09/01/2018
I am looking to relocate back to Edinburgh from the Middle East
09/01/2018
Recruitment Marketing Manager, Santander

Hi Christy, we don't currently have any live roles for Financial Planning in Scotland but you can register for our Talent Community, this way we can keep in touch with you when a role does become available - www.santanderjobs.co.uk/talentcommunity… 

09/01/2018
Regional Manager Financial Planning, Santander

Thanks for your question . We have an upcoming vacancy for Falkirk which is around 30 miles from Edinburgh

14/01/2018
Anon user (#213528)

I will be interested in this role.

15/01/2018

That's great to hear. You will be able to apply through www.santanderjobs.co.uk  Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Thanks.

15/01/2018
Christy J.

Hi Tracy I am relocating back to Edinburgh I would have no problems at all commuting to Falkirk. However I cannot see the vacancy online to apply. Any help would be greatly appreciated

15/01/2018

Christy do you want to email me your CV and contact details and I will pass them on to the recruiting manager for you and ask him to give you a call directly.

20/04/2018
Vasileios B.

Hi, are there any trainee financial manager opportunities in Scotland?
I'm currently employed with the company and have completed RO1 and RO2

20/04/2018

Hi we don't have a vacancy that is live on the system currently but have some upcoming vacancies for Scotland if you would like to email me your CV I can pass to the recruiting manager. tracy.barron@santander.co.uk 

Add to this thread

Santander

Santander has more than 820 branches (which includes 61 university branches), 65 regional Corporate Business centres across the UK and employs over 25,000 people throughout the UK.

At Santander we truly believe that the quickest and best way to move up the career ladder is to stay with us and develop your experience. We recognise that talented people want to progress and we're keen to retain your skills and expertise, so achieve your best and we'll achieve ours!

Visit website